Friday, September 14, 2007

Bush at it again!

According to our "fearless" leader, things are goin' great in Iraq. All's we need is more time. He's made a great offer to the US citizens. Have a little faith and have patience while your sons and daughters are killed and maimed in good ole' Bagdad so that me and my wealthy buddies can keep our kids home, safe in their little beds or attending parties. Why, my goodness! I'll bet their party dresses cost more 'n an old Flack jacket. Just because there haven't been enough of those to go around for our troops in Iraq......... Is this what the president really means when he says, Well, gosh! Ya' win a few, and ya' lose a few?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doc! Patrick was kind enough to put a link for this site on his new web site, so I thought I'd check in and say "Howdy". So...Howdy. Yeah, it looks like the proles and the plebes hierarchy type system is beginning to take root.

Dr Thunder said...

I'm glad that yu found me. I hope that you will visit at least once a week so that we can share thoughts on different things. I have a lot of things to rant about. You might as well rant with me. Don't knwo how often I'll do this. Some days I want to rant about just about everything. Sone days I'm like everybody around me, and I get angry but don't do anything about it. Can't really feel good about sitting on the sidelines watching our country going to hell in a hand basket and not even have a say, thoug. When the spirit moves me, I'll probably make observations about other things, too.